Thursday, May 21, 2009

20-21 May 2009


This is ..erm how should I say it in eng? @@ "Yellow Soil Beauty" ? XD It's a kind of mask which has to stir yourselves, sounds troublesome but this's really a nice product from Korea. You will found your face really smooth and pores shrunk after using it, I strongly recommend this
My lunch yesterday XD I don't know why I took this @@ Someone bought the Kimchi for me again, wakaka~ I like Kimchi XD Thank you very much

What a failure I remember I really did well when the 1st time I cook this, but I don't know why recently become uglier and uglier @@ I like this kind of egg which Japanese used to call them tamagoyaki, I gonna post again ...........if I can success once again XD
Ops @@ my new spectacle ~ Degree of both eyes no increase, still 100 each eyes @@ Finish test eyes that boy ask me look at his eyes because he want to adjust the spectacle, aiyo so shy man >"< ~ No matter how people is girl MAR, hahahaha!
My 1st LV , brother bought on my previous birthday , that's mean last year, wakaka~ is it pretty ? Neverfull large size, down part so hard , I think next time I will buy medium size =_=
But my next target is Gucci

8 sweeties:

CMZ May 22, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

megane!!!:rf:
same wif me!!!:rf:

♥가요씨♥ May 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

I had seen it before..^^
Between LV and GUCCI,which is the most you like??
I choose GUCCI!!!

DaphnE May 23, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

::小慈

what megane ?rf

DaphnE May 23, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

::♥ Double V ♥

last time i like LV most, but then i in love with gucci too, now can say both oso like ,lol @@

CMZ May 23, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

megane means眼镜娘 in jp :rf:

Unknown May 24, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

yaya... i wan a car, buy a car for me...

DaphnE May 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

::小慈

icic rf we are megane since long liao rf

DaphnE May 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

::kenken

buy also buy for myself,wakakakka

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP