Sunday, May 17, 2009

13th-17th May 2009

kakaka just feel boring on my leisure, I know they doesnt look really delicious, but actually delicious what XD


Saturday went to CP for my lunch with my mummy~ After that go to F.O.S and these two free bags. There are a small quilt which in pink colour inside each bag, they look lovely though they are just FOC for us XD
After church in the early morning, we went to my aunty house, because my younger cousin's laptop are having some problems~ Then my aunty ask me to see and play with these cute little puppies ( because my dady want to adopt a puppy though we have momo already XD) I don't have the 1 my aunty wanna give us,picture is in brother handphone, but that look cute too XD The dark one with curly fur, it's eyes didn't blind ok, I just don't know why it's eyes become like this when i take picture, HAHA! It really cute and naughty but i like XD The white one nice shoot yea , LOL!After that we went to sing K , actually have 3 more ppl, but I didn't take their pictures as well =X sing from 2pm - 7pm, my throat not really can sing high tone already at almost the end of time, HAHAHA! Yeah I know my expressions are stupid , I did it purposely, lalala~ up left side one,I want to make rabbit teeth actually but fail, that's why it become this stupid face ,OK once again, chyiak~ ops? become a POLITE gorilla face (right picture) LOL!! [why i feel so cold..?@@]

8 sweeties:

CMZ May 18, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

no ask me d:rf:
i kena isolated:rf:
haiz:rf:
nvm lah...:rf:
yday me oso...ah not yday:rf:
i go out saturday nite,go home at sunday morning 4am:rf:

粉妮 May 18, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

huh?Are u all went to KK Box?

DaphnE May 18, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

::小慈

no lar coz we decide suddenly de,we go again we ask u lor rf u back so early u where wan go with us ooooo T.T

DaphnE May 18, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

::佩瑜

yee ur all mean include who?u oso got go there tat day?@@

Chloe Bong May 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

你是我~~~~~~的眼....

lol...

wei, cmz...next time v go 2gether lo..lol

DaphnE May 18, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

:: JingLinZ

learn to sing high key,next time i gona sing that song again !! XD

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

sing sing sing...
sing sot u all oh... wakakakaka~~~~

DaphnE May 19, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

::kenken

u just sot ar u no sing mer

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP