Friday, May 6, 2011

HOLA!!!!!!

It's been loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago from the date i updated my blog until today, and I'm back now,yeapieee~
OPS? where did i went huh? NO WHERE, just.....i'm in a super duper lazy mode recently,
feel like wanna update my bloggie which is super pity and been abandoned for ages, but i'm so lazy to enter into blogger.com


LOL~

I've dreamed of some weird dreams these 2 days, but you know....ppl told me,
"weird/bad dreams always turn into the good one in the reality"
(dont doubt on the "ppl" who i mentioned, the "ppl" is the tv and I learn that from tv,lol)

SO,

I went to check my weird dreams on the net and the net told me,

MY DREAMS ARE REALLY NICE DREAMS!!

Anyways, don't trust too much in these but it's ok if you just want to satisfy your curiosities,LOL!

alright, told you i'm a lazy ppl recently, I'm becoming lazy *sometimes* since the ballet exams finish?



NO WAY!!
2 MORE GRADES ARE PENDING
2 PIANO EXAMS ARE PENDING
LOTSA HOMEWORKS ARE PENDING


THEY ARE WAITING FOR ME!!!!!
T_________T


OK, needa baiii now and see you next time =D

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP