Saturday, May 7, 2011

07/5

For example,

When a kid scold a kid "you're a kid!!", don't you think that's freakin' ridiculous and stupid?
When a kid bully a kid, the kid thinks "waaaaOh! i'm so cool!"
but an adult think "such an brainless and immature kid"

When you did something that cause the shameless of your parents,
if you're a thoughtful one i'm sure you'll think "i'm sorry,i shouldnt do that/ i'll never do that again", of course, with 100% sorry from your heart.
OR
you'll not even go and do some shameful matters without your brain.

I should say,
SELF-CRITIQUE IS IMPORTANT FOR ANY HUMAN ON EARTH

I've so much want to say but let's make it short,

I think this world need more loves,
Parents need to accompany their children more,
Good environment must provided,
Domestic upbringing should be strict,

BLAH, ALOT! what a parents should do then you should do!


alright,what caused me posting this today?


I watched a stupid video from facebook just now

watch here



YOU WILL GET INTO FIRE BURNING MODE
VERY.SOON!


===============================================

Anyway,
joined free ballet class today, so fun!
sweat like hell :D


honestly,
my toe almost got cramp when I battement tendus

HAHAHAHAHA!

can't brush my feet nicely too because I was totally barefoot
T____________T

But, love it so much

BALLET!!!!!!!!!!

=DDDD

1 sweeties:

Unknown June 21, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

ah moi, follow my new blog eh..
www.kiciken.com
kekeke

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP