Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Prince Of Persia


Went to watch this in GSC Suria Sabah today~~
this movie not bad , can have a watch if you havent watch this =D
but I'm so suffer of the super duper cold aircond in this new cinema,
owh but at least thanks GOD i wore T-shirt with sleeves today,
because I forgot to bring my cardigan and I've taken it to downstair before I'm out @#$%&

I hope I can own dat dagger (Sands Of Time) in this movie too, so that I can return to the past and then start all over again.....but, so impossible what,hahahahha!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


WOOTT!! My new table lamp with teddy and the flowery pattern♥
Bought on last Friday at 1B.
( Sorry for those messy background =___= )
My new LOVE recently, wuuukakakakk~~
Gonna change my bedroom into my dream bedroom slowly from now on!
wiiiiiiiiiit~ ♥

5 sweeties:

CMZ June 2, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

prince of persia all dialog so modern...rf

tat table lamp bought at kaison?
how much?7X kah?rf

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

ur teddy lamp macam byk pimples.... keke..

DaphnE June 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

cmz,

rf

ya but no so expensiv la, rm49.90 jek rf

DaphnE June 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

kenken,

yewwww only u will say like tat @#$%^

eventhough i oso got think like tat before XD but nice mah,tsk

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

ceh~ not ur money pun... RM49.90 jek~

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP