Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mind is all about think

About 2 months ago, I read a girl's blog. I feel so sorry to what happen on her.

Today, I read her blog again. Feel that she's sucha strong girl.
The way she facing all these unexpected accidents, we should learn.
We never know what will happen the next second, always appreciate what you own.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I rememberd the words written on the white board there,

"Learn to forgive and never try to blame. It's your immature causin' all those dissatisfied
what others did to you cannot be forgiven. All because your mind is lack of thinking."

YES, IT IS.

If you can understand how much the other ever sacrifice for you,
If you can understand either what you did is right or wrong,
If you can understand what other say to you is either correct or false,
STOP your blaming then. You're stingy and selfish enough to blame all these craps.

HAHA! I'm not blaming, I'm just angry because I met somebody so immature.
Thanks GOD, I'm becoming clever now. woooO! =)



TO AVOID FROM A CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR, THINK AND THINK!!
A MATURE MIND IS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU THINK!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT KID ANYMORE!

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP