Saturday, June 5, 2010

My new hairstyle ♥


OH well, the hair stylist help me to set to Rinka's hair after the cut today,
but my lousy hair become straight very fast, sad T__T
and after hair wash, I tried to curl in the way he teach me but I still cant really curl it!
I'm so not talented in this....!
is there anybody teach me how to make the curl stay longer please.....?
T________T

My new toy recently ★ RUBIK'S CUBE ★
See!! I can solve half of it, arrhaha....but I used 3 days to make it like this!!
this PROVED my math absolutely poor enough XD



You know, this is what I buy recently that makes me so happy ♥
I mean, when I buy this I thought there are only the "RED" in it,
but when I open it, I just realise there are RED & BLUE in a pack ♥.♥
RM4.90, cheap huh?
Just go to SURIA SABAH , you can grab it in 100yen store~
( If stock still available XD )

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OK I have so many songs needa practise recently,
If you say I'm free, I can tell you I'm not that free actually.
If you say I got no stress, I can tell you I'm STRESS!!!!!
when I tell myself, " I must curi tulang for a day today!!"
but my mind will non-stop thinking of the consequences if no practise
End up, I will still go for practise and practise but still practise X___X
But too bad my brain something wrong these days,
why a simple song will become such a hard song huh?
anyways, GOD BLESS T__T


and then I have 5 of comics needa finish this week, arrrhahaha!!!!
Sorry I'm not comic's freak,
but I think sometimes and somehow comics can free ma mind,
that is one of the reasons bout how fantasy come to our mind
bwuahahaaaaaaa~~~ XD

2 sweeties:

CMZ June 6, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

i oso wan cut rinka hair but my face fugly...rf

100 yen only RM3 lah...RM4.90...the shop think us duno the currency kah?

DaphnE June 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

lol..no la jz like rm2 or rm1 forgot liao,tat kind of shop lor,not reli everything reli rm1/2 ma,hahaha..but oso la, minimum at least rm4.90 ,dun hav rm3 or rm3.x de,lol~

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP