Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"그저바라보다가"





Recently I'm watching this Korean drama name "그저바라보다가" (That's Stupid) something like this..XD I finish it yesterday~ Quite interesting but a little bit boring at the beginning of story @@ Be patient of it you'll feel the greatness behind XD The reason I watch it because of the girl main actor is KIM A JUNG ,haha I like her, she's so gorgeous =D But I like the male actor too after I watch it !! XD I like his voice so much when he's singing, I don't know how to describe his voice, really different. He's the 2nd korea celebrities that I feel I'm so in love with his voice ,LOL! The first one is TIM (팀), I guess you guys may heard of him =] And the second is Hwang Jung Min (황정민) who is the male in the picture~ Feel free to watch this drama so that you can try to listen to his voice =D

2 sweeties:

CMZ June 23, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

u not like jj anymore ah?:rf:
yeah tim i like:rf:
tim oppa:rf:

DaphnE June 23, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

no lar i mean their voice i really like de rf very different voice rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP