Sunday, June 21, 2009

-21.06.09- Father's Day but also my bad day

Today wasnt a great day for me.....I felt freaking sleepy in church, oh god please forgive me @@ I'm just having my insomnia whole the night. Sleep and wake, wake and sleep, rolling here and there, looking at the clock, time pass so slow also. OK never mind, 6am just get myself up from bed, open laptop..but the problem is what to do with this laptop in this early morning? OK get back to bed, lie like a corpse. Finally I slept ~ but phone alarm rang on 7,30am, oh god what's this >"< ok well i can say I only did really in sleep for 1 hour. 9 go out for breakfast, my breakfast was "sang nyuk mien" , what tpf keep saying want to eat in the saturday night XD In church pastor pray for all fathers, I really feel want to cry for what I've done since I'm still a little girl till now, I'll be a great daughter! >_< And also I saw a guy play bass guitar what, wahsieh man he's not really handsome actually, but ..XD don't know how to say, lol..ok stop. XD

In the morning I feel ok what, but so suffer in the afternoon, stomache like hell >"< I think because of the stupid drink I've drunk when I having my breakfast -_- feel like I just walk like a zombie in the mall ,LOL! I'm not dizzy but just don't really have the energy.. Before back to home, I saw a "ah pek" wanna buy ice cream in the ice cream counter, I don't know why..I feel he's pity @@ may be isn't in a right mood , somore there're something happen to someone. I really feeling bad for this these days. I don't know her but I wish she can recover soon =] And you, I really don't wish to see your sadness face, there're too much to say but I don't know from where should I start to tell...I only hope you can be happier, can you really get me?I know you're sad, but things cannot be change do you know that? I know I don't know your feeling and I really didn't mean it for what I said,anything hurt you I'm sorry about that...but I hope you understand , I'm not a human without feeling too..

2 sweeties:

CMZ June 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

i keep diarrhea after back home on saturday=.=
until now...=.=

DaphnE June 23, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

pity until today u stil diarrhea rf

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP