Sunday, January 2, 2011

sigh*

Today is 02.01.2011

My brain actually still stop at 2010 dec
what's wrg huh? lol
The day after tomorrow, everything going back the normal
work..........piano...........
piano...............work..............
what the hell?

My ballet pieces, how can I finish at least "Cecchetti Pre-primary"
by T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W ?
someone teach me please?

NO!!!! stop asking me :
"daphne ,how's your ballet pieces?have you finish 'em?must finish asap lor"
urrrghhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm intending to import some stuffies to sell but I don't have time to choose!!
my line just slow like hell in the night,
sites always can't load smooth and I non-stop refresh,refresh and refresh
and I still get the same page, LOL? what the hell again?

2011,
I don't think I can be so free like these few mths until I finish all what I should do
I need to earn more $$$$
please sum up my $$$$
allowance change into salariesssssssssssssssSS
LOL I'm just so hunger of $$$$ now
blaaaarhh don't tell me you're not,
everybody do~
=)

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP