Wednesday, January 12, 2011

hello~♥

HOLA~ resting my litta brain now
LOL
I've been starving for yogurt since yesterday
so my dear mumy bought from supermarket just now,
and now finally I'm nom-ing my supar yummia yogurt

.
.
.

Dutch Lady Low Fat Yogurt ♥ Strawberry flavour



Fruits can be found inside too, nom nom ♥
My fav flavour is Mango, ever ♥

Coming up next with pix of my lunch for today's afternoon

Alfredo Macaroni ♥



Erhem!!!daphne said she wants to diet, but wth is this?
HAHAHAHAHA
sorry just accidentally cook these much and I'm finish all these like a dying zombie
non-stop complaining to myself that I'm full,full, FULL!
LOL insane yeah I know

SO, I've exercised for an hour to cut off all these rubbishes calories from my body
HA.HA.
I needa flatten my stupid tummy now, urrrghhh!!!

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP