Wednesday, December 22, 2010

today is midwinter

Halo everybody!
Happy Midwinter~~

have my dinner at cousin house tonite, so full~~
eventhough I din't eat much, but I'm actually quite full before I go there
LOL
( it's because I ate Mr.Potato around 4.30 or 5 pm XD)

and I'm just finish my glutinous rice ball
wuuuuhuuu so yummm!
want it so bad since CNY, LOL
and finally the end of year i can eat, hahahhaha!

Let's see some of my balls pictures =D

The balls become superrr bigggg while cooking =D

Tadaaa~ served in Hot always the most yummy~


filled with tausa ,my love~
have another flavour also which is black sesame seeds,
taste good but not my fav O_______O

OK that's all for today post, once again I shout out loud:

HAPPY MIDWINTERRR!!!!!!

=D

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP