Thursday, December 16, 2010

hair accessories freak

I'm not crazy of spending $$, and please......
just lay aside some questions like "are you really going to use?",
but i'm super freak of hair accessories & ribbonsssss recently

NEXT,


Have fun with my photo spams =D

My new hair accessories included 6 with ribbons, LOL!



The ZOOM IN ver.

↑ 5 ribbons here, one is under the pinkie one =D

↑ This's my fav ♥♥♥


↑ pearl and braid headband

↑ zoom for my braidie

↑ golden butterfly white headband , braidie and tonytail wrap/elastic

↑ And the FREE GIFTS from the shop

Don't think I'm a prodigal daughter,
all of these only cost me below RM20 (excluded postage)
yeehooo!!
cheap huh?

The next coming with my lovely fake eyelashes
I love the natural one

2 boxes are the same
and another 2 of diff pairs

ZOOM IN------


↑ these are those inside boxes


↑ the 2 of diff pairs

And then the Cosmetics-------

Tous from Spain & Tutu from Korea
Haven't try the colour yet, will postup the result asap
=D


Pasha from France
saw quite lots of good feedbacks and intend to try one too,
(I ordered one but don't know why become 2 now,why huh?)
the same and will post the result asap

stay tune~
=D


I'm intending to import some of these and other stuffs to sell in M'sia,
since I found the qualities are nice enough,cheap though
must support support me okie
yeahoo~
Thank You So Much ♥

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP