Thursday, November 25, 2010

paris~~~

oh yeah my dear papa ask me to check for MAS airplane tickets
but didn't tell me where are we going
how should I check? aww

Anyways, I entered to AIRASIA official website and OMG~~
I saw THIS
( actually I saw this couple weeks ago but just update this today =X )



PARIS!!! It's PARIS~

can I go? the flight ticket only cost RM549!!
but yeah you're right, just the flight ticket, lol~
how bout others expenses?

UNLESS,
I sleep on the street, eat the air or may be some dusts and drink the rain
( if no rain I'm going to die, lmao* )
then I can go, so.....
daphne~ better give up with it somore how you go yourself? *sigh*
future again, I must go in the future......*sigh*

Actually there are another offer in AIRASIA website,
which is THIS

4 nights hotel stay included, but......
future ok daphne, future future future~~
*sigh*


France,Vienne,
Italy, Rome,
Santorini, Greece

These are places I really wish to go ♥♥♥
arrrghhh GOD help me please!!
money money money!!!! $$$$$

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP