Friday, November 26, 2010

daphne not an insane

HEY HEY HEY! look at this~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I think I have a NOT-BAD eyelashes today
*shy shy*
may be you don't think so,but
I don't like they look too curl actually, somore......
( eventhough I make it very curly, it can only stay for 3-5mins on my lashes, hahaaa
but I still like to curl it, waste time though )



=D



I love psychologica,
love to know what you're thinking without telling me
love to know why you act some movements like this
yeaaahoooo gotcha! LOL


I love anythings bout humanity too

be careful of me I'm gonna improve all these by reading more books,
MORE and MORE and MORE!!!

XD


nothing much to say anymore today and last but not least,



(wwiuuwww what are those white roundies huuuu?)

I think I'm not really normal today =D
Btw this photo is just for fun, otherwise my blog is getting boring to the max~
(yeahh you're right because of this reason and that's why I took this phot,o hurray~!)
cheers~

&

Good Night~

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP