Sunday, July 4, 2010

I found my direction in life!

"HUH??!! The same thing again?"
I know my blog readers will said that when they come into my blog those days =D
Sorry I'm not forget bout to post something new, but I don't know what should I write,haha~
If you ask how am I recently, then I will answer you,

"look at those previous posts,those are what I'm doing everyday"

Piano and still the piano, my days can't leave from the piano now
Work also piano, at home also piano..
A friend ever ask me, " you don't feel boring of facing the same thing everyday?"
YA I'm, but that happen ages ago!

I'm enjoying my life now, I love my jobs, a lot~~~~~~~~~~~!!
I don't feel stress anymore, because I love them,
surrounding with musics,ballet,kids and human social, anytime anywhere.

Now I know why I never think of avoiding no matter how nervous at the first of doing current works ( I'm a coward last time, haaaaaa!! )

Because this is truly ma loveeeeeeee in ma lifeeeee, and I can shout out loud now,

I really found my direction in life now!weeeeeee~~~!!

5 sweeties:

Chloe Bong July 5, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

u r leaning ballet? @@"

DaphnE July 5, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

nop,i play live piano for ballet class mar,they dance and i play musics for them to dance

粉妮 July 6, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

你找到了一份你充满热诚的工作,所以你会开心。哈哈!加油!

Chloe Bong July 6, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

hmm
this question i mcm asked u b4..
feel familiar for it..

guineapig July 12, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

thts great =)

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP