Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Claude Debussy - En Bateau

"EEEEE where's the daphne again? dissapear again?"

Erhem! I'm here, almost everyday actually, but when I go into the main page, I start feeling lazy to update, hahahhaha! May be you will think, " how come log into the main page edy but still feeling lazy to write something? since you're here edy"

YAH LAH I'm a lazy worm, you don't know?
XD

Today practise our DUET again
Wah seems not bad edy, so we use phone and camera to record it,
BUT whow!!! how come in the video become messy? hahahahha!!!!
Actually only the last part quite messy, but then we try to adjust it back edy, phew~
We don't have a nice version now, so I'm not gonna post the practise part here.

If you're interested with it, then play the video below okie~

Claude Debussy - En Bateau



I know some peeps will say this song kinda boring, hey come on very romantic one OK!!!!

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP