Saturday, February 12, 2011

TV with projector

HAHA you know what?
my house TV spoilt yesterday!!

Today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday,
The weekend, days that have alot shows to watch!!!!
@#$%^%!!

So, my daddy move the Astro into my home lil' cinema (daddy's music room)
and we use the projector to watch TV show
NOW!
hahahahhaha funny huh~
but nice what, have air-cond in this room
=DD

♦Watching Diamond Club♦
Sorry for the unclear picture, it just too dark inside there =____=

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I just found out there are a male singer's album is nice recently

A chinese album from HU XIA.
love the song --- "OH. 爱"
of course others are nice too,
you may have a listen to this album if you're interested ♥
=))

OKIE that's all for today,
Can't wait for tomorrow shopping,
my DIOR Miss Cherie Blooming Booquet ♥♥♥♥♥
I'M COMING!!!!!

the coming post will post bout my Miss Cherie / brand new bedroom ♥
Hurray! ♥

1 sweeties:

Unknown February 13, 2011 at 12:12 PM  

i go watch astro first... ciaz...

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP