Wednesday, September 29, 2010

rainy night with apple


I used to eat at least an apple everyday,
just because I don't want to drink so much water at the night and get Edema the next day
LOL

but did you ever heard..?

An apple a day, keep doctor away

I guess...........
I'm healthy baby~
ops, not lady?
I'm getting older....... ag..a......i..n.....
next month will be my bday edy
arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

just finish sharing my apple with Marco
Hmm not really nice to eat just because it's not crunchy to nyiam +____+

I love NZ apple, Fuji taste good too
Love crunchy apples always ♥♥♥

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

OKAY I've so many to update, pics are inside my h/p
feeling so lazy now >___<
and when I feel like wanna transfer them into my pc,
I'm hundred % confirm that,, my AFK mode is on

So, will see when is my diligentness come to me,
and then I will update them ASAP
HEHE ♥

It's a sleepy comfy rainy night here
Will sleep soon , but after I finish my drama =DD

Enjoy your night and have a sweet dream ♥ ( in advance,LOL~ )

0 sweeties:

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP