Friday, August 27, 2010

melancholy daph


Hey Daphne, why your hearbeat beats sho' fast huh?
Eventhough when you're just thinkin' & imagine for that?

No worry~!
still have so many days to prepare mar
3 mins only, only 3 mins needed mar
After that can go happy happy edy
sit on d' plane, biu biew biuw~~
can shopping and eat yummiess edy!!
yayayayayaya
that's nothin' at all, caaaaaaaalm yourself down
huuuuuuuuuuuu

you're all my lil'bro & sis,
nonono,
how bout to be my ballerina and i'm the one who playing music for your dance?
HMMMMMMMMM?
yeshhh I'm performing, performing~!!

*******************************

Anyways, I don't think I'm stress now

BUT,
my brain is and,
I think I'm getting melancholia

NOOOOo it's ok it's ok,everythin' gonna be alrite~~~~
heysheuw heysheuww!

2 sweeties:

Chloe Bong August 29, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

think too much liao la...lol

your mixpod doesn't work,
mine also..zzz

DaphnE August 30, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

ya......but i feel so nervous now ,shytt

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP