Sunday, January 11, 2009

Combined Diary

31.12.08

This is the last day of 2008.6 of us went to THE BED and countdown. Entry fees cost RM60.
I can say that I completely near to the bankrup frontier =X But it's OK for me since that's the last day of 2008 =D There are a lot ppl and we have our high time there. But too much ppl there,
someone touch my waist -_- I thought is becourse too much ppl inside and he can't walk smoothly,but then 1 another more hand ,LOL my godness @!#$%^&* eventhough a lot ppl there but why have to touch me ? -_- OK say about the pic, that's beers bottle =D We put the light given on the bottle, don't they seem amazing? =D

OK this's somewhere how I pass my 31th 2008 =) So Where else can I go on 31th 2009 ?well there are still a long time to go ,hope I can getting on everything well in this 2009 ~★

Cookies From Hotel ↑↑↑

Hotel We Stayed @ Nexus ↑↑↑Darlin Darlin PUB ↑↑↑

24.12.08

This is the 1st christmas I celebrate outside overnight with my friends =D We went to Karambunai on X'mas eve. We played water in sea and swimming pool the whole afternoon .
I'm an oaf in swimming, even can say is don't know how to swim =D I dropped into sea when I "fighting" with wave and I drank a lot "Salt water" -_- Freaking salty, just like taking a pinch of salt and eat ,haha. Thanks GOD I still can stand myself after dropped -_- OK finish this, the swimming pool turn~ Saw a handsome guy playing ball with his sis there, but seems like he's just a teenager,haha,and he got a lovely sis =) In the night, I wonder is hotel manager sent us the cookies?I don't know becourse I'm not in room during that time, hee~ the hotel price raised RM100 during christmas day,so is that mean this box of cookies cost RM100?LOL,anyway this is an unexpected surprise for us =) And there's a PUB which name Darlin Darlin, we countdown there, singing team sing highly there,but seems like there are still cheerless,LOL..it's becourse there're too less ppl there =D And there are the 1st place n 1st time to play snooker, well I dont know how to play and most of my balls got in by my friend ,LOL!becourse she's a beginner too =)

The next day which is Christmas day, we wake early, AhBong,Fung and I go and rode bicycle for an hour,we rode around whole hotel, and there are a lot beautiful sceneries with fresh air in the early morning,wonderfull =D Finish bicycle time to get into swimming pool again,LOL. CMZ wonder why 4 of us not feeling tired,haha.After check out,went to 1Borneo and have our meal at NewYork NewYork.I chose the pasta,it's nice but greasy easily -_- And we back around 5, my eyes completely couldnt open anymore,haha~ This is delightful Xmas and hope to have the great Xmas as this next year =D




16.12.08

Today went for shopping with the white clothing girl,Eileen. We ate KFC for our lunch today =D And I've chosen the Chicken roll Set Meal,OMG there're 2 rolls and the quantity seems like just for little kids,LOL,wonder is that branch problem or ...? -_- And then we met Ling after finish our meal, shopped much but i seems like only bought a pair of fake eyelashes?haha.OK the one with spectacles in pic not Ling,so who's she?Yeah Lucy~ there's been a long time didn't meet her,she's become skinny! Chit chat much there and having a happy relaxing day,eventhough I'm tired XD Miss you much girls ~ ♥


14 sweeties:

CMZ January 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

hahahaha...
next time we go rasa ria o :rf:

DaphnE January 12, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

this yr we bbq at home :rf:

汪洋中的瓶女 January 12, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

i like the bear bottle photo !!! muaha ~

汪洋中的瓶女 January 13, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

beer i meant =.= .. typed wrongly zz

DaphnE January 13, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

haha i wonder where is the bear bottle?wakaka,u go and buy a beer with bottle,put a light bulb and then you will get a creation like this too XD

汪洋中的瓶女 January 14, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

ahaha .. okok GG .. wil make one then post in blog hehe ..

DaphnE January 14, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

may b you can put candle? >D

Unknown January 14, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

jiao bet moi..

DaphnE January 15, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

where got jiao bet , u nvr go mer?

汪洋中的瓶女 January 16, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

ken mcm very guai zai @.@ .. acting ka GG .. act pig eat tiger LOL

DaphnE January 20, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

he always act there 1 lar..biasa then ok d lor..>D

汪洋中的瓶女 January 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

hahaha ya worr GG .. must learn to be biasa HOHO ~ ..

DaphnE January 23, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

aha..add oil and good luck to you wakaka =D
wan gong hei fat choi already XD

汪洋中的瓶女 January 25, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

thanks T.T .. you are so nice.. your brother tsk tsk tsk .. LOL !! (scare kena tumbuk =.=)

Miss . daphne ♥ Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP